Hello! I am excited for my first blog post to be this recipe. I’m a huge proponent of meal prepping to help keep me on track, especially while at work. I’m notorious for eating all the things when I don’t have a plan.
I had two leftover chicken breasts from this past weekend, and I wanted to make something flavorful, so I decided on buffalo chicken. I had a bottle of wing sauce in the fridge that needed to be used, so it was the perfect way to create a recipe with things I already had in my kitchen! It was easy to create on a weeknight and I didn’t have too many dishes to clean afterwards!
Buffalo Chicken Strips
Chicken breasts – I had two large ones on hand, and cut them into strips
Sauce of your choice – I used medium
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Coat chicken with salt and pepper – I didn’t measure how much I used
3. Add some salt and pepper to the almond flour
4. Coat chicken with egg and then the almond flour
5. Place on lightly greased baking sheet
6. Cook for 30 minutes. I also added about 5 minutes on broil to try and get them slightly more crispy
7. Let rest for about 5 minutes and coat with buffalo sauce